- Comparing Four SYOS Signature Model Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces Side by Sideby Steve on January 15, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Today, I am comparing four SYOS tenor saxophone mouthpieces that I have reviewed in the past side by side so that you can more easily hear and compare these tenor saxophone mouthpieces and sound clips to each other. The comparison is between the SYOS Chad LB 8* tenor saxophone mouthpiece, the SYOS Tivon Pennicott 8 Read More…
- Buying a Beginner Saxophoneby Clair Wright on January 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
So you want to learn to play saxophone? Great! The first step is buying a beginner saxophone. There are loads of saxophones out there and finding the best beginner saxophone can be confusing. Here’s our guide to how to buy the best beginner saxophone for you. New vs Used Beginner Saxophones You can get a The post Buying a Beginner Saxophone appeared first on McGill Music Sax School.
- Best Beginner Sax – Hanson Vby Clair Wright on January 12, 2021 at 9:09 pm
So you want to start learning saxophone – but which is the best beginner sax to buy? When you’re trying to decide the best beginner sax, you’ll probably have a choice between a super-cheap saxophone or a good mid-range sax. There are loads on the market so it can be confusing. So, to help you, The post Best Beginner Sax – Hanson V appeared first on McGill Music Sax School.
- Our Jody Jazz Mouthpiece Winnerby Clair Wright on January 9, 2021 at 7:00 am
When Alexis won our Jody Jazz mouthpiece giveaway, it was just the boost he needed to get back on track with his saxophone. After a couple of recent set-backs, Sax School member Alexis is back to playing his sax every day with his new mouthpiece. ” In October I had an injury to my front The post Our Jody Jazz Mouthpiece Winner appeared first on McGill Music Sax School.
- Robyn’s return to playing saxophoneby Nigel McGill on January 4, 2021 at 7:00 am
When Robyn joined Sax School in April 2020, she hadn’t played her sax for 5 years. Finding Sax School inspired Robyn to return to playing saxophone. “My Mum sent me the link for the 14 day free trial but I wasn’t sure, because I’d lost all my confidence,” she says, “but I signed up and The post Robyn’s return to playing saxophone appeared first on McGill Music Sax School.
- This year of saxophone lessonsby Clair Wright on December 31, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Here’s a peek behind the scenes at Sax School in 2020 – plus find out how you could win one of 3 annual memberships to Sax School. In Sax School in 2020 we’ve not just added loads of great new saxophone lessons. We’ve had guest sessions with world class saxophone educators, amazing stories from our The post This year of saxophone lessons appeared first on McGill Music Sax School.
- GetASax GS RESO FG Special 7* Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece Reviewby Steve on December 21, 2020 at 11:01 pm
It looks like December is “Reso” month here at Neffmusic as I have three reproductions of Otto Link Reso Chamber tenor saxophone mouthpieces sitting on my desk to review this month. I have already reviewed the James Bunte ARC that is a reproduction of an Otto Link Joe Allard Reso Chamber tenor saxophone mouthpiece as Read More…
- SYOS Knoel Scott Signature Model Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece Reviewby Steve on December 18, 2020 at 5:09 pm
Today, I am reviewing the Knoel Scott signature model 7 alto saxophone mouthpiece from SYOS mouthpieces in France. I have already completed a number of Syos saxophone mouthpiece reviews here on the site and I thought all of these sax mouthpieces played excellently so I was excited to review this Knoel Scott signature alto saxophone Read More…
- GetASax GS RESO Model Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece Reviewby Steve on December 10, 2020 at 4:02 pm
It looks like December is “Reso” month here at Neffmusic as I have three reproductions of Otto Link Reso Chamber tenor saxophone mouthpieces sitting on my desk to review this week. I have a GetASax GS RESO tenor saxophone mouthpiece that is a precise replica of a vintage Otto Link Reso Chamber. The GS RESO Read More…
- James Bunte ARC (Allard Reso Chamber) Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece Reviewby Steve on December 8, 2020 at 9:08 pm
It looks like December is “Reso” month here at Neffmusic as I have three reproductions of Otto Link Reso Chamber tenor saxophone mouthpieces sitting on my desk to review this week. I have a Getasax Reso tenor mouthpiece that is a copy of an Otto Link Reso Chamber 5 mouthpiece with a Freddie Gregory Mark Read More…